Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long time

Long time since I updated this site. Well I have finished Desert Punk a while ago and it was funny as hell. I recommend that to any one. The reason I have time to write today is I'm sick and have some work but stuff I can get done in no time. I also bought Origin, the movie a good watch. Heart warming, emotionally touching, great music, story, and character development.

Recently I went on a trip for school for Geology. I visited the real city that Silent Hill is based on. I visited Centraila PA. This town is currently on Fire from a coal fire from 50 years ago. It is a geological and environmental problem the state and local government are trying to figure out what to do. So my class and I did some resurch to figur it out and also the first to collect some data on the area.

Also on the trip I visited the worst acid drainage site in Ohio. This place is one the worst in Ohio's history. The pH of that site is between a 1-3 which is realy bad, the DO level was between a 4-6 which means nothing was found living there. To have the most basic of life you need a 10 on that sacle. We also tested for Conductivty, this place had heavy metals so it transmited eletrcity. It was a fun place.
I know leave you with pics from that trip.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: