Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The anime industry and the people I know.

Ok I have been to two cons so I have met a few voice actors and noted people. The first one is me and Spiek Spencer the voice of Shinji in EVA and also Nedesco.




Next is me and Mike McFalrnad a great guy. He is like the number one in stuff at Funimation for voice acting, line producer, and voice director. He has like over 100 under his belt. I met him and Spike at a little con in ohio called A and G Ohio.

Next is me and Caitlin Glass. She is the line director and voice actress of OHSC. Also a lot of other good shows. I met her and go to talk to her for a bit one on one. Nice lady. Oh and met her at Cleveland Colosial Con 08.


Then there is this pic with Aaron Dismuke and Vic Magoina the Elric brothers from FMA. Love the show. Aaron and Vic have both a good many years in anime, Vic like 10 plus and Aaron who is only 16 like 7 to 8. Both I got to talk one on one for a bit very nice and fun to talk too. Oh and we where playing dogeball in the rain at Cleveland Colocial Con 08.

This one is me, Caitlin, and Aaron at the Autograph siginig. Fun stod in line for three hours but worth it.

All right that is all for now. Peace People and keep reading.


2 comments:

Shelley Sly said...

Hey Cameron, it's Zoelyn from the A-P forums. ^_^
What an awesome experience you've had, meeting all those people! Lucky you! :)
See ya around!

Cameron the Anime Angel said...

Yeah thanks it is an aswmen experaice. They way I got to meet all of them was just being a normal person and not a raving fan boy screaming at the top of my lungs. Also they where all small cons so they have more time for you. See you around.