Thursday, November 27, 2008

Whoa 500 people.

Wow 500 people have visited my site since July that is not bad. Thanks for coming and checking out my blog. Just to let you know people from all over the world visit my blog which is cool. Some of you are from Japan, Russia, United Arab Nations, Brazil and so on so thanks for coming.

All right some things to update.
Rightstuf.com has extened its Blow out sale till December 7th so go get some good anime for less. Also check out www.animecons.com for the latest updates on cons in you area here in the States, Europe, and Canada, and also other verious other parts of the world.
I will also do a review of Desert Punk some time soon when I get the chance. Stuipd school *sigh*.
Either way thanks for coming and can not wait to talk to you soon.

No comments: